FAA AC150/5370-2E for construction and barricade installations
• Solar Barricade Light
• Solar Caution Light
• Solar Hazard Light
• Up to 3.5km visible range (flashing), up to 1.5km visible range (steady-on) - color dependant
• Integrated solar/battery system
• Completely sealed for an IP68 waterproof rating
• User-replaceable NiMH battery for long service life and wide temperature range
• User-adjustable flash rates, including steady-on
• Installs in minutes and operates maintenance free for up to five years
The AV15 solar powered LED light is an exceptional value, incorporating some of the most advanced technology available to provide up to a 3.5km visible range (flashing). The unit is suitable for a variety of applications including barricade lighting and general hazard marking, and is used by some of the world's largest mining companies to mark haul routes.
The AV15 can be installed in minutes and requires no operator intervention. The AV15 has a rotary switch to allow users to change the flash rate of the light without the need for special tools or programmers. This compact light is designed to be completely maintenance free and has a service life of over 5 years. The internally housed battery is user replaceable after years of service.
During daylight hours the solar module charges the battery. At dusk, the light automatically begins operation once the ambient light threshold drops sufficiently.
The AV15 features Avlite's Single LED Optic which boasts exceptional power to light output efficiency. The tough outer polycarbonate lens incorporates an environment-friendly spike to deter unwelcome bird life.
Optional ON/OFF Switch
The AV15 is also available with an optional ON/OFF switch for temporary installations such as worksites.