COREL LED: Civilian Omni-directional Runway Edge Light
• Up to 172 hours run time between charge cycles
• Radio controlled
• Medium intensity lighting up to 125 candela
• Intuitive design to ensure optimum efficiency and performance
• ICAO & FAA Compliant
• Multiple applications: runway edge, obstruction, taxiway, threshold/stop
Our new generation COREL LED is our flagship product, available in all major aviation colors for a range of airfield applications with multiple intensities, flash modes, radio control and easy 'drop-in' charging.
Metalite's custom designed state-of-the-art LED light source and unique lens arrangement provides the COREL LED with efficiency which is second to none, providing unrivalled battery run times and highly efficient charging cycles resulting in a lowered total cost of ownership.
Metalite's outstanding build quality also ensures a low maintenance investment for your airfield ground lighting requirements for many years to come. Whether used in conjunction with the CALKIT LED trailer or standalone drop-in chargers, the COREL LED meets ICAO Annex 14 Vol 1 and FAA portable airfield lighting requirements to ensure compliance for your facility.
• Unique optical design: Improved light efficiency and battery running time
• Ergonomic and functional construction: Robust weatherproofing for endurance and efficient LED cooling
• Drop-in charging: Quick and easy handling when charging is required for re-deployment
• Optional MESH network technology radio control: Remote operation from airfield or ATC tower
• Remote diagnostics using the handheld RCU (Radio Control Unit): Centralized System Management
• Status indicator: Battery and charging status displayed
• Semi-permanent mountings: Aluminum mounting plates for secure mounting to the ground (optional)