The FTS 370w is a white LED flashing beacon for day and night to create FAA tower types D1 or D2 for structures between 200' and 500' AGL.
Why Our Beacon is Better
• SMART flashhead/marker interface provides forward compatibility as technology improves.
• PLC - single 2-conductor cable provides power and communication to flashhead and markers.
• LED by-pass circuitry provides longer life by allowing the loss of individual LEDs up to the 25% limit per FAA Engineering Brief 67.
• Exceeds IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Immunity specification for power surges and transient voltage: tested to 10 times the FAA specifications standards, up to 20kA.
• Single stainless steel enclosure for power, control and monitoring with no interlock switch.
• Upgradeable firmware - remote or onsite via USB.
• Monitoring options:
- Ethernet, cellular, satellite, POTS.
- SNMP, Modbus, or Eagle protocols.
- 3G AT&T, Verizon.
- Dry Contacts (Day, Night, Marker, PEC, GPS, Comm, Mode).
• Optional Wi-Fi allows any Wi-Fi enabled device wireless connectivity onsite for diagnostics, programming and lighting inspections.
• Power Consumption: Day 80W, Night 12W
• Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC
• Frequency: 50-60 Hz
• FH Dimensions: 15.75" dia. x 7.31"
• Controller Dimensions: 21.75" x 16.75" x 6.44"
• FH Weight: 26.3 lb. (11.92 kg)
• Controller Weight: 44 lb. (20 kg)
• Protection Rating: IP65, NEMA 4X